- You have experience in project coordination,
- You know what is the difference between the cloud and on-premis,
- You managed a project budget worth over 100,000 €
- You know what Agile, Waterfall, CI / CD are,
- Both IT infrastructure and software are familiar to you,
- You know English at a level of at least B2 (international cooperation)
.. then you are probably the perfect candidate for the position of IT Project Manager in our company
KRUK Polska is a passionate team, so we are looking for committed people for whom work is, above all, pleasure and satisfaction. We create a friendly work environment in which employees have the opportunity to raise their professional qualifications through participation in training and ambitious projects (also international).
- project management and optimization activities throughout the project life cycle,
- support for project tasks throughout the project life cycle,
- risk, change and communication management in ongoing projects,
- cooperation with business process owners in identifying needs,
- reporting on progress, project issues, changes and risks in accordance with the rules specified with the business owner,
- cooperation with internal clients and external suppliers,
- participation in ongoing workshops.
- 3 years of experience in managing projects in the area of business applications,
- very good knowledge of classic and agile project management methodologies,
- knowledge of the methodology of creating information systems and software engineering,
- experience in requirements analysis and design of IT systems,
- effectiveness, accuracy and responsibility for actions,
- high communication skills and the ability to organize own work and cooperation in a team,
- very good command of English (at least B2 level)
- the ability to model processes and their optimization.
Additionally – welcome:
- Certificates confirming the knowledge of methodologies for running IT / business projects
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience in working with external suppliers
- Employment based on an employment contract
- Flexible working time (we start work between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.)
- Opportunity to develop in local and international structures of the KRUK Group
- Parking for bicycles and cars (when we come back to the offices)
- There is a possibility of employment under a B2B contract.