Business Intelligence (junior)
Communication Skills (advanced)
Communication Skills (advanced)
Do you want to work with specialists who gained experience in companies like SpaceX, Tesla, or Airbus? Are you looking for a workplace where your voice is heard? Do you want to be a part of exciting projects with global organizations and experience direct contact with our clients?
Andea is currently seeking a highly driven and team-orientated Project Manager to join our implementation team, responsible for designing and delivering Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions to our clients.
What you’ll be working on:
Andea is a global MES software integrator of systems like DELMIA Apriso, DELMIA Ortems, and more recently, our own MES platform, Manufacturo. Our software solutions have helped companies like CoorsTek, Bombardier, or Sierra Nevada Corporation to better track, manage and optimize their production processes.
As the Project Manager, you will play a huge role in all phases of our projects:
- Develop project plan according to required scope, timeline, and budget.
- Manage the MES implementation project at all stages from blueprinting to post-go-life support.
- Work with the project team to ensure completeness and quality of deliverables.
- Access project risks, and problems and prepare mitigation plans.
- Manage project scope in synch with customer business objectives and change management policy.
- Monitor project budget realization and adherence to the plan.
- Track, report, and communicate project status.
You won’t be working on your own, and you won’t be left to your own devices as soon as the onboarding process is complete either – you’ll be a part of a larger team consisting of a Lead Consultant, Consultant, and Junior Consultant, Quality Architect, Tester, and Solution Architect. You will also have access to other Project Managers on different seniority levels to support you when you want to consult an idea.
Our tech stack:
- For our database, we use the Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) and Oracle (PL/SQL)
- As to the backend, we use the C#
- Delmia Apriso (Manufacturing Operations Management)
What you will bring along:
- Minimum two years of experience in software project management roles.
- Fluent in managing software project lifecycles, including a budget, scope, quality, and timeline.
- Strong communication skills to efficiently work with the project team and clients.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and MS Office.
Even better if you also have:
- Minimum two years of practice in a manufacturing industry (either business or IT role).
- Experience in working with or implementing MES and/or ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Project Management, IT, or Business certifications.
What you’ll get in return:
- Flexibility. You choose the form of your employment (employment or B2B contract), as well as whether you want to work from our office in Krakow or your home. Working with us, you can have a great work-life balance. We are keen on building workplace trust by doing the right thing, even when none is looking.
- Healthcare. We care for our people and their health, which is why we provide life insurance and excellent private healthcare plan. We also very actively sponsor many programs to motivate our team to spend their free time actively.
- Exciting projects. You’ll be working with big manufacturing companies in industries like aerospace or renewable technology alongside former SpaceX employees.
- Perks like Multisport and MyBenefit cafeteria memberships, company retreats, and donuts on us in the office every Friday. We also run an employee referral program, as well as a charity initiative, Andea Grants, where every month we draw a winner who gets to donate 5000 PLN to a chosen charity.
- Impact. We give you an opportunity to work for an organization where you will have the ability to make an impact and ability to access and interact with the product owners, management team, and clients.
Grow with us:
You’ll begin your journey with Andea with an onboarding process designed to bring you in Apriso software. In terms of ongoing training, we provide opportunities to learn more about our databases (ORACLE and Microsoft SQL Server), production processes, and other relevant technologies and tools we use daily.
Additionally, you will be encouraged to proactively seek learning opportunities relevant to your daily work and we’ll cover the associated costs. We’re also big on internal knowledge sharing.
At Andea, you are in charge of your career development path. We actively encourage our employees to gain more experience and climb up the career ladder, choosing the direction that best fits them – technical or management.
Step 1. You apply for this position online.
Step 2. After our HR department reviews your application, they schedule a 30-minute telephone conversation to get to know you better.
Step 3. Two rounds of technical interviews.
Step 4. You are offered the position.
Step 5. Your first day as the Project Manager for Andea.
* The entire recruitment process takes no longer than two weeks in total.
Who we are:
Our goal is simple: we want to help global manufacturers to become more data-driven in their daily operations and optimize their shop floor activities for maximum efficiency. The only way to do it? Give our clients the tools they need to gain full visibility into their production process by using the best of what the manufacturing software has to offer.
Now, we need the right people to help us achieve this – people like you.