We’re looking for an empathetic and result-oriented Project Manager/Delivery Manager to lead our USA-based project portfolio. This highly-visible role spans multiple global touch-points, including managing projects, delivery management, client relationship, presales, technical consultancy, and hiring new talents.
As our project manager, you’ll lead 1-2 projects for 30+ engineers. As a Delivery Manager you will be involved in ensuring high-quality project delivery for the client, participating in presales activities and new business opportunities, and building delivery excellence practices together with your colleagues.
Skills and experience:
- Strong technical background in development.
- Professional experience in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment with the ability to build strong communication bridges between people with different backgrounds, mindsets, and cultural differences. Advanced written and spoken English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies. An ability to find a balance between written rules and creative solutions. Experienced in scaled enterprise delivery frameworks as well as practical experience with fixed prices.
Nice to have:
- Managerial experience in multicultural environments
Help Proxet to become global in different ways:
As a Project manager:
- Project management of one or more scrum-teams within a large account;
- Manage customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their commitments and deliverables, and proactively follow up with process participants;
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables;
- Remove bottlenecks, escalate and resolve issues;
- People management.
As a Delivery manager:
- Support recruitment processes in your account.
- Scope management and project planning;
- Resource management and financial control;
- Expectation and escalation management;
- Technical excellence and best practice implementation;
- Removal of process bottlenecks and resolving issues.
- Support the business development team in pre-sales, professional events, and client-facing negotiations.