Our Client Deutsche Borse is looking for Project Assistant who will supports the program and project office by providing administrative support and guidance on project management techniques.
In this position as an executive assistant, you will support the IT Head of Department in the IFS division in all relevant administrative and reporting matters.
What you will do:
- General administrative support.
- Processing of all organizational and administrative office activities: efficient management of mailbox and calendar; prioritization of tasks; respect of deadlines.
- Planning, coordination, and prioritization of meetings.
- Organization, preparation, and follow-up of internal and external meetings.
- Organize travel arrangements, including comprehensive itineraries.
- Process and manage travel expenses.
- Assist in the organization of work functions and events.
- Prepare management presentations and reporting.
- Acting as a point of contact and efficient collaboration with other Group Segments and Departments
- Support for board-level activities including Townhall organization & presentation, team events, workshops.
You bring with you th below skills:
• Several years of professional experience as an assistant to an international company.
• Work both independently and as part of a team.
• Discretion, resilience, flexibility is a must.
• Be able to create and use your network for the benefit of the team.
• Be able to prioritize and focus on achieving business objectives.
• You will have developed strong skills in MS Office:Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Very good, structured working method and strong communication skills.
• Customer-oriented and solution-oriented working methods as well as excellent teamwork skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English, ideally also French.
if you think you have got the right skill,we can get in touch to discuss the detail.