Web Applications (master)
Web Applications (master)
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 15 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 350+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
Are you looking for an exciting Product Solutions Consultant role where you could use your pro-skills in leading presale discussions, gathering requirements, recommending solutions, and constructing winning sales proposals? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to utilize your communication, analytical, and collaborative skills. All you have to do is to join a Pre-sales team in the biggest European Python Powerhouse based in Poland.
Your job is to turn a business opportunity into a signed deal. You should be a great communicator with top-notch analytical skills and extensive product consultant toolbox. We need you to work with our potential clients, discover their products, and translate the scope into a high-quality backlog. The effects of your work should create a backbone of a winning proposal.
As a Product Solutions Consultant, you are going to:
- Engage with prospects and clients to identify their needs and key business requirements.
- Document and manage requirements using a wide range of techniques including but not limited to: user journey maps, use cases, user flows, story maps, roadmaps, backlogs, personas, etc.
- Facilitate workshops, discovery calls, and pre-sales efforts both onsite and online.
- Define solution scope and determine the cost of the project by running and estimation session together with Solutions Architects.
- Build winning proposals enriched with product-related recommendations and suggestions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations introducing the suggested solution for potential clients.
- Assist in the production of responses to RFPs, RFIs, and others.
What do we need from you
- Pro in developing software product specs, prioritizing product backlog, and building roadmaps.
- Expertise in supporting sales engagements through client discussions, meetings, demonstrations, presentations, tenders, workshops, and proposals.
- “Whatever the problem be part of the solution” attitude.
- Good understanding of technology and web & mobile development domain.
- Strong organizational, analytical, strategic thinking, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English, with an engaging presentation style and comfortable delivering customer presentations.
- Willingness for some travel when required.
- English C1.
- Technical background (Web Applications).
- Industry recognized qualifications or certifications relevant to the Business Analyst, Product Owner, Project Manager role.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience: Fintech, Proptech, Advertising & Marketing, or other.
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea 🙂
- Work-life balance – we are open to discussing individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, in a way that works for both sides.
- Growth review – Junior, Regular or Senior? Every half a year we have a chance to discuss acquired skills and prepare a development plan for upcoming months.