As a Product Sales Specialist you will be responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for products/solutions/services in Czech Republic and Slovakia (molecular imaging, computed tomography). Act as the clinical/technical expert to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Distributors and Customers to gain access to decision makers.
Our Imaging products empower healthcare professionals to better see inside the body, which helps improve the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.
Our Imaging teams develop the equipment that scans over a billion patients every year, enabling us to improve lives in the moments that matter.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Working with sales leaders and sales representative of distributors to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary.
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings.
- Creating new customer opportunities in the region.
- Providing pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules.
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report.
- Previous experience in sales in CT& MI products.
- Previous experience in selling similar healthcare related products.
- Direct experience selling to CEO levels and other business decision makers.
- Previous experience in working with Distributors.
- Strong sales and commercial skills.
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyze customer/market needs and customer focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English language.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No