Change Management (regular)
Product Management (regular)
Are you thrilled? Don’t believe us? Give yourself the chance to make a little chat with us.
If you wish to know more just visit our website: www.sandspartners.com
The Key Responsibilities in that position as a Product Manager(PM) include:
- Leading cross-functional teams to define the business models and develop product capabilities.
- Driving alignment across a broad base of cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, business functions, customer service and compliance.
- Defining internal organisation models to build out and scale digital platforms in conjunction with cross-functional partners.
- Creating product development work plans and schedules.
- Creating value realisation plans for products to drive organisational change
- Working closely with a cross-functional team to refine features to ensure product-market fit and growth through ongoing testing and analytics.
- Ensuring integrations with existing systems are maintained.
- Identifying key roadmap contingencies including business operations and partner requirements.
- Working with teams to drive the adoption of modern Lean/Agile/DevOps practices including collaboration to resolve issues.
- Serving as the liaison between the product and business teams.
- Coordinating and managing project status updates for teams and leadership.
- Developing and maintaining healthy product teams while controlling a sustainable pace.
- Maintaining and continuously upgrading individual knowledge of development methodologies and striving to educate the business in moving from a project to a product culture
- Minimum 3 years of product management, digital transformation projects, leading technology implementation projects and change management experience
- Knowledge with the ability to bring others through change by influencing others and leveraging proper change management tools
- Strong experience with cross-European projects
- Ability to operate with a strong execution focus, with a drive for results and be tenacious
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Experience in working across different cultures in an organisational matrix
We operate in a niche industry that makes us creative and open to new ideas, so if you are looking for a place where your voice always matters – you are in the perfect place.
We also offer:
– Access to modern tools and a dynamic work environment
– Opportunity for continuous professional development and skills improvement, participation in training
– Work remotely or from the modern office, conveniently located in the city centre
– Attractive salary and benefits package