Product Manager – Oncology
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
As a Product Manager in Oncology, you will be responsible for managing the commercial strategy for the dedicated products and manage the brand planning processes and execute marketing activities associated with the brand plan.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating and managing marketing product strategy based on deep therapeutic area and product knowledge including relevant clinical trials and data in assigned TA and gathering and consolidating inputs
- Responsible for consolidation of sales, access and medical inputs and building the Brand plan, identifying the key business drivers and detailing commercial tactics for relevant dedicated products detailing
- Responsible for development of Business operating plan, including phasing of the marketing budget associated with Brand plan marketing activities
- Responsible, as per the Brand plan, for preparation of brand campaigns and all promotional material required for effective product promotion in line with AZ promotional standards and relevant SOPs
- Responsible in close cooperation with medical for managing internal training events and external promotional events
- Responsible for leading regular Brand meetings to regularly monitor product performance and performance indicators and situation analysis, using all sources of market data to develop market models which allow product strategies to be optimized
- Participates with relevant Key Account Managers at regular sales meetings to regularly monitor sales performance in particular regions
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales and marketing goals and cost targets
- Responsible for phasing of Direct Marketing cost and Enigma validation
- Responsible for maintaining trustful and mutually beneficial relationships with selected Key external experts (KEES) within TA, by demonstrating the product and TA knowledge and knowledge of basic attributes of external environment – treatment guidelines as well as patient flow and diagnostic landscape in relevant disease area
- Responsible for planning orders of drugs from production companies in cooperation with logistic department
- Product management experience, deep product, and disease knowledge, understanding the benefits and potential barriers to effective treatment in the assigned TA and dedicated product
- An understanding of pharma business, strong understanding of AZ's value proposition for each customer and external stakeholder.
- Ability to engage customers and external stakeholders on value proposition in the context of their individual needs, e.g. clinical efficacy, testing, access solutions;
- Adapt style, content and formats according to customers' needs
- An understanding of Marketing Planning process, Forecasting, Budgeting, Market Researching as part of cross-functional teamwork, showcase strong ability to work within the team
- Written and oral English
- Driving license
- Therapy area knowledge is advantage
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Innovative place to work
- Great team
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Continuous growing possibilities
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
So, what’s next!
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Inclusion & Diversity: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/inclusion-diversity
- Career Site: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/