AutoRABIT recently announced the opening of its Central European headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic to meet the demand of its growing European customer base. AutoRABIT is committed to the continued expansion of its Prague office to support the growth and career development of its employees in the region.
Currently, AutoRABIT is operating on a hybrid working schedule; WFH/Office.
AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company and the leading provider of Salesforce DevSecOps platform for regulated industries such as financial institutions, insurance, and healthcare. AutoRABIT solutions enable developers to automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase the release velocity for their development team while meeting the stringent security, compliance, and privacy regulations.
AutoRABIT is a leader in Salesforce DevSecOps and Data Protection for regulated industries. AutoRABIT’s products are designed to deliver value to development leaders, release managers, developers, and administrators by providing tools to enable best practices for their software value stream during the SDLC. AutoRABIT helps development organizations mature by offering products to enabling their developers to shift left with respect to quality, security, and performance.
The Product Manager for Control Center will work directly with the Control Center team to define, deliver, and launch the new Control Center Analytics and Compliance platform. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this role will define the market needs, develop product vision, roadmap and prioritized backlog, and work with Salesforce customers of AutoRABIT products to market test capabilities and validate needs and deliver a superior user experience.
AutoRABIT seeks an experienced product manager with a track record of success in DevSecOps or Analytics, and other related areas such as Monitoring and Salesforce product delivery. You must be technical enough to work with and understand the challenges faced by senior management and developers. You have the ability to translate those challenges into actionable items that deliver value to your customers. You must live by Lean and Scrum methodologies and have strong domain knowledge in DevOps, SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, and ServiceNow, and or data management as a service.
- Own the product by providing guidance and clarity to the company
- You will clarify the product vision by authoring, editing, and presenting product roadmaps, and by creating epics and user stories
- Participate in Agile release planning and sprint planning meetings to effectively map out goals and specific deliverables
- Attend daily Scrum stand-up meetings to provide clarity for the Scrum team
- Story mapping, in collaboration with an enthusiastic team of product owners and developers
- Maintain a well-defined backlog of prioritized user stories, adhering to AutoRABITs Definition of Ready
- Document features, keep meticulous notes, and collaborate with the other Product Management team members
- Work with the sales, customer success, and marketing teams, to understand customer needs, to provide collateral material to describe features, capabilities, and limitations
- Work with the customer success and enterprise support teams to handle customer escalations and other support issues requiring intervention by the product team
Roles & Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in product management for SaaS software development, preferably in Analytics, DevOps, Data Protection or Security with a strong record of execution and SaaS delivery
- 2+ years of working on analytics, dashboards and other visualizations. Candidates with background in various analytic, machine learning and other AI preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with Scrum and Lean methodologies. Must have strong product owner and management experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Salesforce application delivery, and or management of other SaaS application platforms
- At least 2 years of experience working in Jira, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GIT and other SLDC and devOps related platforms. Experience with Confluence is desirable.
- Experience in working with UX designers, to create a compelling yet simple user experience and workflow
- Experience working with development teams deploying services into a cloud-based microservices production environment in the cloud using Kubernetes and Docker
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Experience and willingness to work with remote teams in vastly different time zones.
- Ability to work with customers and employees during their business hours, even when halfway around the world
- Must have a great, positive attitude. Must be confident and possess a willingness to speak up.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Extremely strong (essentially native) written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- B.S. degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, hard science or equivalent experience is REQUIRED.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management
- 2+ years working in SaaS or managed services platforms is preferred
- Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner certificate is a preferred
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.
Powered by JazzHR