AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company and the leading provider of Salesforce DevSecOps platform for regulated industries such financial institutions, insurance, and healthcare. AutoRABIT solutions enable developers to automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase the release velocity for their development team, while meeting the stringent security, compliance, and privacy regulations.
AutoRABIT is leader in Salesforce DevSecOps and Data Protection for regulated industries. AutoRABIT’s products are designed to deliver value to development leaders, release managers, developers and administrators by providing tools to enable best practices for their software value stream during the SDLC. AutoRABIT helps development organizations mature by offering products to enabling their developers to shift left with respect to quality, security, and performance.
About the role
The Product Manager for Checks will be responsible for driving strategy and future tools around building out Continuous Integration (CI), Code Quality Analysis, Security Testing, Code Usability and more. Primarily focussed on DevOps, source code management, this PM will be responsible to define, deliver, launch and strengthen the delivery experience of our existing products as well as launch new products. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this role will define the market needs, develop product vision, roadmap and prioritized backlog, and work with Salesforce customers of AutoRABIT products to market test capabilities and validate needs and deliver a superior user experience.
AutoRABIT seeks an experienced product manager with a track record of success in DevSecOps or Analytics, and other related areas such Monitoring and Salesforce product delivery. You must be technical enough to work with and understand the challenges faced by senior management and developers. You have the ability to translate those challenges into actionable items that deliver value to your customers. You must live by Lean and Scrum methodologies and have strong domain knowledge in DevOps, SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, and ServiceNow, and or data management as a service.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers, partners and other stakeholders to build the strategy and vision for the company
- Own the product by providing guidance and clarity to the company
- You will clarify the product vision by authoring, editing, and presenting product roadmaps, and by creating epics and user stories
- Participate in Agile release planning and sprint planning meetings to effectively map out goals and specific deliverables
- Attend daily Scrum stand-up meetings to provide clarity for the Scrum team
- Story mapping, in collaboration with an enthusiastic team of product owners and developers
- Maintain a well-defined backlog of prioritized user stories, adhering to AutoRABITs Definition of Ready
- Document features, keep meticulous notes and collaborate with the other Product Management team members
- Work with the sales, customer success and marketing teams, to understand customer needs, to provide collateral material to describe features, capabilities, and limitations
- Work with the customer success and enterprise support teams to handle customer escalations and other support issues requiring intervention by the product team
Background we would love to see:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in highly regulated software development environments
- Experience working with Git and Git workflows
- Deep knowledge of the Static Code Analysis, DevOps, CI/CD, Release Automation and Test Automation
- Deep understanding of industry standard cloud version control systems such as Github, Gitlab & Bitbucket
- Strong fundamentals in strongly typed programming languages such as Java, Apex
- High level understanding of Salesforce DevOps and Salesforce Metadata
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Experience and willingness to work with remote teams in vastly different time zones.
- Must have a great, positive attitude. Must be confident and possess a willingness to speak up.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Extremely strong (essentially native) written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, but always productively
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.
Powered by JazzHR