Piwik PRO is a privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics. Together, we develop a stack for marketers. Our client’s list consists of many globally recognized brands from the business world and governmental institutions.
We are a team of ten and are responsible for Tag Manager and Consent Manager modules. These are tools that allow marketers to become more independent from IT departments and ensure compliance with legal regulations. The tools are directly used by end users of the Piwik PRO Analytics Suite.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be able to maintain focus on our solution’s quality and stability, alongside the realization of the product’s and organisation’s development strategy. A skilled planner and organizer, who will be able to manage tasks and provide appropriate conditions for their efficient execution. We appreciate honest, valuable feedback both ways. We like openness in communication and slip a joke here and there. Sounds like a challenge that suits you? Keep on reading!
- Create the product’s development strategy while keeping in mind the various perspectives of all its stakeholders: clients, business and the team
- Coordinate roadmap development in close cooperation with all teams involved (product, marketing, sales, customer service) and monitor its realization on a daily basis
- Ensure high quality and stability of the solution
- Cooperate with the team in the area of contact with clients (areas: support, engagement building, gathering feedback)
- Optimize the team’s work and efficiency
- Support daily communication and smooth information flow with the teams delivering specific components of the Piwik PRO Analytics Suite
- Cooperate with the design team to deliver a friendly, intuitive interface for end users
- Coordinate ongoing product maintenance
Let us know if you:
- Have experience as product/project manager
- Work with a team in an agile way
- Plan your and your team’s work perfectly, manage risk and remove all potential obstacles during the implementation of tasks
- Maintain the broad focus for the business by creating a part of it
- Speak Polish fluently and comfortably conduct business conversations with English speaking clients (C1)
- Listen to the team and give them a real impact on executing tasks
- Negotiate well and present your perspective assertively
- Manage communication with many stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
It will be a plus if you are:
- Familiar with web analytics tools and a general grasp of the MarTech ecosystem
- Experienced working on a product (ideally SaaS)