Booksy is a Polish startup founded in 2015, offering an online platform for booking appointments and a business management system for the service industry. We are one of the fastest growing Polish companies and an international leader in the beauty industry. We operate globally and have ambitious goals!
Booksy offers a dynamic work environment and great career opportunities for people with a variety of skill sets – from IT professionals to marketers to salespeople and customer service specialists.
Regardless of the position you hold at Booksy, you make a real impact every day on the product we offer our clients!
As a Product Manager you will join our Product Development team, which:
- Has grown to be an interdisciplinary team of almost 300 professionals
- Cooperates in a multicultural environment of over 1100 Booksy employees located on 3 continents, 6 countries, 8 timezones
- Provides a global SaaS platform used by businesses around the world in branches including hair salons, beauty salons, physiotherapists
- Delivers a global consumer product used to search for and book services.
- Join the team responsible for our SaaS platform and integration with our partner platforms; Lead a full stack team of developers in an Agile environment
- Take care of integration and development of new functionalities
- Work with OKRs, plan and deliver KPIs to ensure the right traction of your product
- Work with the management team and internal stakeholders to set up vision, scope and plan for your product
- Work closely with our merchants and partners to understand their expectations of our product
- Communicate your vision, plan and performance within the organization.
- At least 4 years of experience in product delivery
- Proficiency in Agile product development
- Proven experience in managing IT teams and projects
- Proven track record in KPI delivery in product development
- Very strong communication skills (absolute essential!)
- Excellent command of English in speaking and writing
- Passionate about getting innovation right
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working for a SaaS platform.
What we offer:
- Contract type tailored to your needs & flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunities & dog-friendly offices (Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała)
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive team
- Unique experience and opportunity to develop in a multicultural environment – we have teams in 6 countries, including USA, Spain and UK!
- Perks including: Private Medical Care, Multisport cards, Life Insurance, free online English lessons, cafeteria platform & many many more 🙂
Sounds interesting? Apply by completing the recruitment form 🙂
We’re waiting for you!
~ Booksy Team