The Product Manager Distributors Markets is responsible of structuring and executing marketing plans according to the company’s objectives as well as advancing support activities. He/she will provide technical support to the sales force and distributors network; that’s alongside the supervision and establishment of training calendar and educational programs for dealer’s staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and exercise marketing plans aimed at supporting existing portfolio/ecosystem of solutions and rolling out new brands in the markets to maximize the revenue.
- Coordinate with Sales to implement the vision and objectives set by upper management.
- Support business intelligence activities as to Market research, local market dynamics, voice of customer feedback.
- Promote the company’s values within his/her responsibility.
- Ensure delivery of marketing activity within the allocated and set marketing budget.
- Report on brand/ geography performance and review product portfolio to achieve top line revenue, profitability targets and target portfolio mix objectives.
- Work with cross-functional team supporting relevant demand planning, forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and communications to the field as well as regulatory-related initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the Medical Education Team in the coordination of educational activities aligned with our strategy.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Report to upper management actual or potential opportunities or issues and makes proposal on how to improve.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing portfolio.
- Prepare New Product Launches Plans, execute and track performance.
- Product Training to local Sales team, OR nurses and HCPs.
- Preparation of IRR and business case for product registration.
Expected Areas of Competence
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position in healthcare industry, with preference in a multinational environment
- Orthopedics experience
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Business development
Personal skills requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- High analysis, problem-solving, judgement and decision making skills
- English Advanced level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Up to 60% within the assigned region