Project Management (advanced)
Product Management (master)
Project Management (advanced)
Product Management (master)
Are you ready to build the future of work & finance? Join symmetrical.ai and be a part of the revolution!
Who we are
Symmetrical.ai is the first payroll solution you won’t hate. What does this mean?
We are a group of 80+ people who are making your payroll invisible. Our AI-based technology bundled with our team, the human face of payroll, lets us make your payroll run in the background of your daily operations. We simplify the way you hire and pay people and deliver a flexible, fast and easy payroll-related solution that works the same way across multiple geographies.
What we do
We help fast-paced companies to onboard at scale and run payroll invisibly. Instead of complicated processes and Excel spreadsheets, we make payroll and onboarding simple. We answer the problems that flexible workforce/gig companies face today:
- Help with growing the volume of employees
- Reduce your onboarding churn
- Speed up the onboarding process
- Provide, error-free, automated payroll data, ready to payout (weekly and monthly)
At this role you will be:
- Developing a viable vision, strategy, and roadmap for our product. Working on product discovery and development in order to increase the end-customer business value.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and specifics, taking part in market research, user testing, and performing data analysis.
- Formulating and managing the backlog with help of Product Analyst. From gathering the requirements to execution and managing the operational rhythm, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team.
- Create well written documentation defining the job to be done, cooperate with various stakeholders, prepare acceptance criteria and define what success looks like.
- Define a set of KPIs or other metrics to measure business impact with the ability to analyse and utilise them in the decision-making processes.
- Act as a mentor to our cross-functional product team. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes.
- Manage the Product Team, provide all necessary guidance to analysts, software and test engineers.
- Cooperate with Tech Leads and People & Culture to define development paths for your team.
- Assess in cooperation with Tech Leads the specialists work, provide valuable and honest feedback, promote behaviours that drive and enrich Symmetrical culture.
- Cooperate witch CTO and Architects to find the best technical solutions for long term Product effectiveness.
- Balance the business goals with necessity to maintain safe level of technical debt.
You will set yourself apart, if you possess:
- Strong product management experience (3+ years, preferably more) building digital products and seeing they scale, with a proven track record of end-to-end product delivery in an agile environment;
- Deep understanding of Product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, Running Product Experiments
- Problem solving skills with a strong analytical mindset and a data-informed approach;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties;
- Ability to comfortable discussing complex business topics (finance, compliance, commercial) and shaping the outcomes to best meet customer needs and business goals;
- Ability to easily enter into technical conversation with the engineering team,
- Strong skills in facilitating communication between non-technical internal stakeholders and the engineering team to achieve desired outcome,
- Experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams, with various type of specialist onboard
- You have strong managerial and leadership skills
- You are fluent in English (C1 level is a minimum)
Work From Anywhere
While we originate from Poland, we are a remote-first, globally distributed company with team members located in 3 different continents. You have the freedom to choose where to work, and we will support you in making it a great experience.
For those who prefer office work, we have a voluntary option to relocate to Poland, and we will help you with your visa.
Our values at Symmetrical represent our diverse team’s core beliefs. Those are the guiding principles that help us collaborate in order to achieve common goals. They don’t just exist – they keep us going and are an integral part of the Symmetrical modus operandi. They support our vision and outline who we are. We incorporate them in every aspect of our workplace.
We are a perfect match, if you, like us, believe in: –
- Making things happen
- Team work
- Positive Attitude
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive compensation plan;
Freedom to choose the type of employment agreement that you will sign with us – B2B, UoP, UZ or anything else you like;
Flexible working environment: remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility and ability, flexible working hours and an option to work 100% remotely, if you like;
Freedom to choose the location that you will work from, our offices in London, Warsaw and Toruń are open and you are more than welcome to work from there, but you can work from literally anywhere in the world, in the time that suits you most;
Generous Paid Time Off package: 30 days;
Workspace fit for you: up to PLN 2 000 / € 500 of extra funds to improve your home office set-up;
A computer of your choice and all necessary tools that you need to work with;
Training budget: up to PLN 10 000 / € 2300 per annum as we want you to grow with us;
Subsidy to glasses of 500 PLN / € 100
Employee Shareholding Program – become the co-owner of your company
Private Medical Healthcare (Compensa Gold)
Sabbatical – 4 weeks after 3 years of working with us
Paternity leave – 5 days
Do you want to improve your English language skills or perhaps learn how to speak Polish? That’s great, and we will pay for it!
Employee Referral Program: you will be rewarded with PLN 5 000 / € 1000 if your referral gets hired;
All this start-up work culture, i.e. the lack of a rigid, corporate flair, flat organisational structure, relaxed atmosphere, young and dynamic team (wink, wink) and the possibility of creating a truly revolutionary technological solution that globally changes the dimension of how the employer pays his employees 🙂
What about our recruitment process?
We can assure you that the recruitment process will be fast and smooth, we will also make sure that you will have the best Candidate Experience possible, and join us hassle-free!
From your side: attach CV
From our side:
stage 1: Initial Phone Screen with our Recruiter – approx. 30 min.
stage 2: technical interview with the Hiring manager- approx. 1,5 hour
stage 3: short final interview (Culture Fit) with the Founder – approx. 40 min
stage 4: Offer Letter 🙂
Let’s make it happen!