Product Line Technical Lead - focus on ML products
Human Health IT is on a journey to transform our technology, ecosystem, and culture. We need to maximize the flow of value through the organization by managing the throughput and value density and ensuring a focus on the achievement of business outcomes. At the same time the value delivery requires orchestration of multiple product teams and strong alignment with the business stakeholders in a highly complex environment. We are looking for an experienced product line technical lead who will drive and coordinate the way features are implemented and apply proven design approaches to achieve resilience and extensibility; communicate architecture strategy and understand potential constraints; Identify opportunities for refactoring and improvement.
As a Product Line Technical Lead within Human Health IT you will
- Be responsible for solution design - identifying and evaluating options and making the right architecture and design choices in the area of Content Tagging & Taxonomy, Content Consumption Measurement, Next Best Engagement, and, other machine learning-driven abilities.
- Communicate and coordinate the solution design strategy to the delivery teams and other product and service team across Value Teams.
- Ensures that the solution design is valuable and drives business strategic outcomes while taking into account profitability and cost-effectiveness.
- Accountable for adherence to HHIT & Enterprise Architecture patterns.
- Responsible for creating prototypes and MVPs.
- Help the Digital Measurement & Insights Product Line Lead optimize investments and leverage synergies across the HHIT value teams and enterprise IT.
- Ensure seamless integration of our digital marketing capabilities by working with relevant Product Managers and influencing respective product roadmaps.
- Actively contribute in driving change and digital transformation within a complex corporate environment.
What we need
- Comprehensive experience from product management and solution architecture, especially:
- Ability to design the solutions for global scale
- Hands on experience with building ML products
- Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role often consisting of elements of Solution Architecture, Product Management, Business Analysis and stakeholders’ management
- Able to operate confidently and propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situation
- Able to define and document high level solution and system architectures and explain how various components of the architecture will interact
- Able to easily adapt to change and effectively manage priorities
- Experience from working in agile environment – understanding of MVP [Minimum Viable Product] and build-measure-learn concept and principles
- Excellent business and technical acumen in marketing, content tagging, data analytics, insights, and next best engagement
- Ability to balance business and user needs while taking into account technical limitations
- Ability to navigate in complex enterprise environments and handle ambiguity well
- Hands-on experience with technical leadership including the responsibility for defining software/systems/integration architectures and general technical decision making
Furthermore, we will be happy if you know or have heard of one of these
- Proven success in delivering and supporting user facing products, services and integrations
- Expertise in defining next best engagement algorithms partnered with data scientists
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- SAFe agile methodology
- Design thinking
- Lean UX, Interaction design, User research and usability testing
- Continuous Discovery
- Continuous integration
- Platform Thinking
You will learn
- How to implement multi-year strategies and make moon shot objectives a reality
- How to work across commercial marketing, from content creation, to delivery to performance measurement & insights
- How to create significant value through digital marketing in healthcare and improve the lives of patients
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Position in leading global healthcare company
- Global projects, international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally within the company globally
Wide range of benefits
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Yearly Bonus based on company and personal performance
- Pension and health insurance contributions
- Cafeteria benefits + meal vouchers
- Internal reward system – INSPIRE – with redeeming option as services, goods or vouchers
- Laptop and iPhone mobile device
- Vacation entitlement 5 weeks
- Sick days, volunteering days
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License: