We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you’ll do
- Act as the primary and backup support role for a region
- Adhere to service level standards and work towards development of a service culture of ‘Excellence’
- Vendor accounts maintenance, including open items management
- Posting of incoming vendor invoices
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Conduction of account closing procedures for accounts payable
- Responses to client queries (internal and external)
- Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
What you bring
- Enrollment as student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, applicable to the related field
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken in English, French
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Intermediate written and spoken French
- Knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Certificate of Secondary education at the minimum
- Ongoing business or accounting education is an advantage
- Timely and accurate fulfillment of various tasks
- Responsive and customer-oriented with a proactive approach
- This position requires no specific work experience. Previous experience as intern or working student in a related position is advantageous.
Meet your team
This team makes sure we meet all our accounting and financial reporting requirements. It oversees and manage contracts, accounts receivable, treasury, and more. And it coordinates and advices the approval of commercial deals.
You will be a part of a great team of individuals from different countries, representing different cultures. Each of the team-members is dedicated, open-minded and friendly. We are looking for someone, who will share these values.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 351964 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.