DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
About the role:
You are an Internet of Things (IoT) security professional with solution mindset and hands on security engineering expertise in IoT security solutions. You will be a member of the team of cybersecurity engineers at DPDHL IT Services. You will provide direction, execution guidance, propose innovative solutions and influence security of worldwide logistics company. You will collaborate with other teams like Information Security Defense, Information Security Architecture, Risk and Compliance Management to ensure end-to-end implementation of adequate security measures to IoT and embedded devices to support the IT Services strategy to become the competitive advantage for the DPDHL Group.
What you will do:
• Drive security reference models, best practices, security testing support, and design appropriate risk mitigations for meeting compliance and security requirements for IoT and embedded devices.
- security design and post-implementation reviews of IoT solutions.
- design and implementation of solutions for identification, collection and analysis of data pertaining to IoT security, assets, vulnerabilities and its sources.
- development of hunting rules and triggers, which focus on adversary activity within the IoT domain.
• Define and fine-tune policies for aforementioned platforms and services.
• Support and consult projects, product owners and operations teams in the areas of endpoint threat management.
• Providing security recommendations on service design, product set-up and/or policies.
• Support incident response and creation of cyber-incident response playbooks and malware/threat use cases.
• Assist in the planning, design and development of go-to-production solutions.
• Develop and enforce security best practices, company-wide plans and standards.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and the technology being developed to deal with them.
• Actively investigate on new technologies and facilitate onboarding of next generation of enterprise security architecture and technologies.
• Supervise tests of digital infrastructure for vulnerabilities.
• Support proof of concepts for new technologies and solutions.
• Supervise preparation and review of security documentation as well as participate in security audits.
• Apply industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
You should have:
• Experience with IoT and embedded devices security solutions.
• In-depth understanding of IoT Azure solutions and security best practices.
• Familiarity with IoT security compliance frameworks, standards and processes.
• Experience with managing and deploying various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and Android.
• Experience working with developers.
• Experience with working in international company is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy security technologies, as well as, emerging technologies and IT trends.
• Background and knowledge of risk assessment technologies and methods.
• Some understanding of security breach protocols and attack vectors.
• Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills.
• Industry recognized security certification and/or relevant vendor certification is an advantage.
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals.
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications.
• Modern offices in Chodov.
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact .