Are you a pro-active person with a positive mindset who is willing to learn and able to build good relationship with the customers? Do you have proven sales experience combined with technical skills?
If your answer is yes, please read further about this opportunity in the Professional Displays Solutions business group of Sony where you can deal with state of art products such as Bravia B2B or business projectors! We are looking forward to receive your application in English!
The top line
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer who will proactively support the sales and marketing team in certain technical activities. The coverage area is mainly Eastern Europe. You will be reporting to the Pre-Sales Engineer Team Leader. The position will also require business trips in the region.
In your role you will be technically validating products and solutions, supporting the sales and marketing teams, in order manage customer’s expectations. You will also have a significant role in educating your internal and external partners about our products, solutions and services. You will need to be sure your knowledge is up to date on our products and solutions as you will be responsible managing the technical communication with the customers. Also, you will be required to communicate the market requirements to our Product Managers and Technical Experts.
You will also
- Support the Account Managers and Business Development managers with technical expertise at customer sites
- Have deep understanding about the competitors’ products, solutions and services
- Understand and capture customer application/technical requirements to build solutions from existing portfolio by bespoke approach
- Present the operational, technical and functional aspects of a solution, products and services to customer/channel partners
- Assure that identified projects are adequately managed end to end from initiation to bid, proof of concept, installation, commissioning, training and after-sales hand over.
- Support tradeshows and other Country/Regional events
Who you are
- Min. 4 years of experience in professional Audio/Video industry/Consumer Electronics or IT as Pre/Post-Sales support
- Technical skills gained in Audio & Video or IT industry (or similar) are required
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Experience in demonstrating products/solutions.
- Knowledge of professional video technology including capture, transport, recording, decoding, and display technologies
- Proven knowledge of Windows based product / technology and also networking product / technology
- Experience in understanding the customer / channel / partners requirements and convincing them how a product/solution should be applied to solve their problem/integrate it into their solution.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in project management
- Experience in projection/display Simulation business (3D active/passive, cave, power wall etc.)
What you can expect from us
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
Bring your uniqueness to Sony
We recognize that each and every one of us is original and different. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA, they drive innovation. We empower our people to achieve one goal: to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.