Upwork is seeking a Polish Language Research and Localization Specialist for our large Upwork client.
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which includes online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
This is a terrific opportunity for professionals who are seeking long-term work with a great team! You get to work remotely (from your home office), set your own hours, guaranteed 40 hours/week, and more. If you are a freelancer, a part-time student, or looking for a more flexible way to work, we want to talk to you!
The Polish Language Research and Localization Specialist will:
- Conduct research and add data on a wide range of international topics into a large database.
- Add to, edit, and merge data based on instructions that will be provided in a large database of international topics.
- Analyze multiple information sources to resolve factual discrepancies.
- Engage in an online discussion with colleagues on best practices.
- Ensure quality of data in the database.
- Your focus will be on a variety of categories including popular culture and media.
- You will use a variety of online tools for data entry and analysis, including quality assurance for word-level translations Polish to English, English to Polish.
What You Need – Translation & Localization:
- You are a NATIVE Polish speaker who understands the language’s linguistic norms including proper use of idiomatic expressions.
- Also, you will have solid NATIVE Polish written competency.
- Being highly proficient in reading and writing in English is needed for you to be successful.
What it Takes to Catch Our Eye:
- You are a strong and experienced internet researcher who is able to exercise independent judgment to ensure data accuracy and quality.
- You have experience with databases, data entry, data verification, database management.
- You are an advanced problem solver and with exceptional analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy are your strengths.
- A stable internet connection and a functioning webcam is required prior to an interview.
- Bonus: you have any experience working with very large Enterprise clients in a fast-paced environment.
Stable on-going, long-term work.
A diverse work environment.
A place to improve your skills and grow both professionally and personally.
A chance to learn about other cultures.
Your work will make a difference for people all over the world.