PHP 8 (advanced)
PHP 8 (advanced)
About your team:
You will join our e-commerce team, which has ownership of many products (websites, portals, e-commerce platforms, etc.) and are working with PHP 8+, Symfony, Slim, Typo3 CMS, Angular and React, MySQL and PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and REST APIs.
We love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that we are not afraid to dig their hands into unknown “territories” and offer their help to other team members. Our everyday schedule is full of great stuff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
In a nutshell, we are looking for a talented Senior PHP developer to manage our back-end services, who believes that no bugs or functions are scary. We want you to join our Docker “‘Drakkar”‘ and travel with us through the turbulent sea of the HTTP protocol and well-documented APIs that will save our frontend developers from dying with a keyboard in hand and a JS song on their lips.
Apart from that we are looking for a person with a proactive approach and a positive attitude to life, colleagues in the team, and company.
What you need to have:
- you are a PHP/Laravel Master with a min 3+ years of commercial experience
- thinks like clean code, solid, kiss, git-flow, dry, DESIGN PATTERNS, and automated tests are something more than just words
- you are familiar with PostgreSQL Databases
- you are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- good knowledge of HTTP protocol
- you love learning new things and knowledge-sharing with your team is a must for you!
- you’re familiar with documentation in English and keeping it up-to-date
- you’re proactive, creative, and like overcoming obstacles
- you have experience working with cloud-service
Nice to have:
- experience with Elastic search
- you enjoy conducting code reviews for your team-mates
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world’s most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that’s our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE’s solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We believe and trust in you and your abilities. Plus, teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- Remote and/or hybrid work
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am – 2 pm)
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card
- A wide spectrum of tech tools customized to your needs
- Knowledge sharing activities
- Team building events
- Modern office
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
Please, apply with your CV only in English