REST (nice to have)
Laravel 5+ (junior)
PHP 7.x (regular)
Communication Skills (advanced)
Team’s setup: 4x Project Managers and 3 developers (including Team Leader) – daily work in English
Languages: PHP (5 to 7), upcoming migration to v. 8
Frameworks: mainly Laravel 5+ or Lumen 5+ and services based on Symfony components
Testing tools: PHPUnit
Tools: Beanstalk,, Docker, Git,
Work organisation: Kanban, JIRA, Confluence, freedom to choose OS (Linux vs MacOS),
Quality standards: SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, mutual code reviews and CI/CD (using Gitlab)
Who are we?
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since. Our talented and valued team is in over 30 countries all over the world. Whilst we are global you will feel a sense of belonging and part of something truly extraordinary.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers the best services and experiences. Whilst we love our products, we are constantly listening to what our customers need and want which helps define our future.
About the team:
Joining our Connectivity Team, your main focus will be API integrations with external systems that are crucial for our customers all around the world. You will implement Hotel Management Systems (Oracle, Fidelio), Price and Availability Management Systems (Booking.com, Expedia) and Payment Systems (Przelewy24, Dotpay). Connectivity’s work enables our customers to have a selection of tech and use the exact solution their business needs – this is one of the reasons why they’re so keen to start working with us!
Who are we looking for?
You’re probably a great candidate for us if you:
- Have at least 1+ year of professional experience in software development, using PHP, Laravel and/or Symfony, MySql, OOP and Git
- Demonstrate previous experiences with implementations of API integrations through REST or SOAP
- Show proactive approach and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working with the team and communicating with various internal stakeholders involved in the development process
- Communicate comfortably in English, both with technical and business stakeholders
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement internal and external API integrations
- Investigate and resolve problems escalated by 2nd line of support
- Participate in routine events, I.E. Daily, Review, Retrospective
- Take care of the code quality and contribute to the overall architecture
- Follow the best development practices and recommend optimal solutions,
- Take part in technical trainings and meetings,
- Build a friendly atmosphere and a comfortable working environment for the team and other employees of our company
- Salary: between 8 000 to 12 000 PLN net/month on B2B or 7 000 to 10 000 PLN gross/month on Contract of Employment
- Annual paid time off: 26 days on Contract of Employment or 24 days on B2B
- Fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Additional benefits such as Medicover, Multisport, training budgets, foreign languages classes, e-learning platform, online courses and life insurance
- Application’s review (should take us more than 2-3 days)
- Introductory call with the Recruiter (30 minutes)
- Tech interview with the Team Leader and Senior Developer (90 minutes)