20+ billion cash disbursements, 600k + payments through more than 400 bank accounts and countless lives impacted positively with our contributions to fulfill our noble purpose of reimagining medicine!
The Payroll Services Expert will be supporting France Payroll based in Prague.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the team in the operational conversion of People & Organisation strategic objectives
• Provide support and specific advice in the implementation of processes and standards for all People & Organisation Services aspects and provide guidance and assistance on problems and requests to customers/users through consulting and training
• Support the identification and planning of services P&O Services will provide
• Handle standard service requests, answer questions, resolve problems if possible or support problem resolution by close collaboration with next level support and/or experts
• Support personnel cost budgeting process and control.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Business Management or related field preferred
• Previous Payroll Experience is a must (1-2 years), French Payroll Experience is a plus
• French legislation knowledge is a plus
• Excellent English and French on communicative level
• A medium level in Excel
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year (1 week above the Labour Law requirement); 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card.