We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Come pursue a career in the Accounts Payables Department of ExxonMobil Czech Republic.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
Accounts Payables’ objective is to process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost efficient manner in a well-controlled environment. If you like to analyze the problems, search for the solutions and you like to communicate with the people, this could be the job for you.
In our Prague office, you will be responsible for portfolio of invoices for an ExxonMobil affiliate
• Processing Invoices in SAP system
• Daily processing of requests in various ERP systems timely and with a minimum error rate
• Ensure compliance with controls standards, internal procedures and country requirements
• Communicate daily with Payables and Acquisition department, internal clients and suppliers
• Work with various tools/databases
• Look for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• Fluent in English, another language is an advantage
• Organized, able to prioritize and able to work independently
• Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
• Customer service oriented
• Collaborative and active listener
• Innovative and creative
• Knowledgeable of SAP FI- / MM- module and Purchase to Pay process (is an advantage)
We offer 1 year temporary contract
WHAT AWAITS YOU
• A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, multisport card, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
• Short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution
• 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays
• Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!