Patient Engagement and Advocacy Manager, Czech republic
As the Communications & Patient Engagement Manager you will create communications strategies and activities that impact the lives of patients and build insights for us to remove barriers for patients. This is an opportunity to develop your communications and patient engagement ability by working closely with some of the best in the business.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Coordinate and provide specialist knowledge in a specific area of communications
• Engage patients consistently and systematically across the medicine’s lifecycle
• Work collaboratively cross-divisionally and/or cross-functionally to bring in critical patient insights to inform global strategies and key decisions
• Drive patient advocacy and/or engagement activities globally and build a patient centric reputation for Novartis
• Act as a strategic partner to the business, and create and support implementation of communications strategies in own area of expertise
• Support in innovative medicine – cooperation with Brand Managers
• Checking press release articles and working on internal platforms
What you’ll bring to the role:
•Czech Public Relations (e.g. HCPs, Associations, Community Leaders, Communication) Corporate Narrative Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Science, Public Health, or related subjects
•Czech as a mother tongue, knowledge of English or another language an advantage
•Experience with communication at a professional (medical) level
•A minimum of 5 Years of professional work experience in a healthcare domain
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.