If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Partner Success Associate - Croatian
The Partner Success Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) Group's hotel and property product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
In doing so, Partner Success Associates will also continuously work with (COMPANY NAME) Group's hotel and property partners to help them improve the marketing and distribution potential from their participation in the (COMPANY NAME) marketplace.
This role is the foundation on which the Market Management team is based. The team ensure that the (COMPANY NAME) Group brands' global customers always find the most suitable property for their dream trip wherever they want to go, and that our hotel partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach (COMPANY NAME) Group's full breadth of global traveler demand.
What you'll do:
- By providing and analyzing data specific to their market, Partner Success Associates will work closely with hotel partners to
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the (COMPANY NAME) sites to increase customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers' pressing needs
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands' merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on (COMPANY NAME) Partner Central
- Support (COMPANY NAME)'s business development efforts through smooth onboarding of new hotel partners
- Re-establish relationships with dormant hotel partners
- Support demand generation
- Support research to identify properties not currently listed on the (COMPANY NAME) marketplace
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Drive for results
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Relationship Management: Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
- Solution Alignment: Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety target, goals and/or strategic objectives set by LPS leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data driven decision making
- Written & Spoken Communication, Listening and Influencing skills: Highly fluent in Croatian and English. Any other European language is a plus
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Build & Maintain Teams: Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
About (COMPANY NAME) Group
(COMPANY NAME) Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. (COMPANY NAME) Group's family of brands includes: Brand (COMPANY NAME)®, Hxxxxx.xxm®, (COMPANY NAME)® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, (COMPANY NAME) Group™ Media Solutions, (COMPANY NAME) Local Expert®, Cxxxxxxxxx.xxm™, and (COMPANY NAME) Cruises™.
© 2021 (COMPANY NAME), Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: xxxxxxx-x0
Employment opportunities and job offers at (COMPANY NAME) Group will always come from (COMPANY NAME) Group's Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you're confident who the recipient is. (COMPANY NAME) Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @exxxxxxxxxxx.xxm. The official website to find and apply for job openings at (COMPANY NAME) Group is cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age