2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, its growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Manager Procure to Pay is responsible for supporting all aspects of the procure to pay process at within Global Service Center (GSC) and the countries being supported. This includes exceptions handling, systems support, intercompany transactions, and invoice life cycle. This role is expected to be a subject matter expert for the P2P process.Sandoz requires fluency in Italian for this position
Your Key Responsibilities, include but not limited to
- Act as a technical and operational Subject Matter
Expert (SME) for P2P policy, processes, and systems.
Manage controls and/or segregation of duties in all P2P
processes and Systems. Support P2P audits for all in-
- Responsible for overseeing Sandoz’s primary Business
Process Outsourcing (BPO) offshore supplier, as well
as all other 3rd party supplier relationships that support
the P2P process and systems. Ensure appropriate
reporting and metrics are in place to give transparency
to operational efficiency and effectiveness with all 3rd
- Supports requesters for items relating to P2P process
- Actively participate in service calls between Sandoz and
- Coordinate with local entity, GSC and outsourced
activities to provide seamless service
- Ownership over account reconciliation (Balance sheet
and supplier sub-ledger)
- Act as escalation point for any unresolved inquiries/
disputes for assigned scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for integrity of P2P system, interfaces, and
data contained within