We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
- Support administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts
- Process and maintain customer purchase orders in SAP systems
- Processing new sales contracts, processing them in SAP systems and ensure our customers can access and download software
- Manage the billing cycle for all our new business
- Handle internal/external customers’ queries within stipulate SLAs
- Review sales opportunities to verify contracts and quotes, ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Participate in monthly close processes
What you bring
- Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Previous experience in finance area is not essential, but it is a plus
- Analytical and administration skills
- Customer focus & business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to develop collaborative work relationships within the team and with stakeholders
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If you are proactive and curious person, who wants to start a finance career in an international environment, then we want to hear from you!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 350952 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.