10+ different nationalities in the team! Novartis is a constantly growing and changing company that offers multiple development opportunities.
Credit Risk Management team support most of European countries making it diverse and broad experience international multi-lingual team.
This role provides expert advice to superiors for Financial Reporting & Accounting and manage the reporting and accounting requirements for the general ledger.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations
• Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity). Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger
• Contribute to FRA projects at country or BU level
• Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable) French Speaker
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree – Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, HR
• 1 – 3 years of professional experience
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), French on communicative level (Intermediate level)
• Analytical thinking
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: