As an Office Services Coordinator at Tricentis, you will be responsible for creating an exceptional workplace environment for the office – one that supports our collaborative and diverse culture of innovation as we oversee the daily operations of our offices.
You will ensure our office is maintained, safe and provide a fun and productive experience for the team. We are looking for an energetic candidate who is highly organized, responsive, and equipped to collaborate effectively with many different people, including office employees, senior leadership, contractors, and visitors. You will wear multiple hats as you coordinate and facilitate the daily operations of the office.
This is a part-time position (24h/week) available in both our Prague and Brno office locations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Greet employees, customers, and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide world-class customer service to our staff for all office and facility needs
- Manage schedules for conference rooms and office spaces
- Coordinate all in-office functions such as space and seat planning, shipping/receiving, mail services, and company events including catering
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail and packages
- Maintain upkeep of office equipment and maintenance - Submit work orders and schedule repairs for general office space and equipment to address issues
- Liaise with landlord and property management team on a regular basis ensuring landlord-provided services such as cleaning and building maintenance meet our needs
- Manage service contractors for the office for scheduled equipment maintenance
- Manage office security, including badging and access control
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Global Office Operations leadership team (these may include helping with organizing events, and helping with clerical work and administrative tasks)
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Suite
- Independent worker/thinker who can prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A skilled communicator, able to work across several departments, with professional-level verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Have a positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency in resolving any issues that may arise
- Language skills: Czech native/fluency and advanced English are both mandatory.
Tricentis Core Values:
Knowing what we need to achieve and how to achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
- Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
- Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
- Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
- Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
- Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a great team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis, where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration