Corinthia Hotel Prague is looking for candidates for the position of Night Manager. This essential role of a brand ambassador is to ensure that Corinthia service, quality and standards are delivered at the highest level and consistently in every area of the hotel operation. The Night Manager drives an outstanding and consistent guest experience throughout the entire hotel stay and beyond, collaborates with all hotel teams to proactively ensure that all services and hotel products are delivered to the full guest satisfaction.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Effectively and efficiently manage the operation of Nights.
- Be conversant with all front office systems of operation – Opera, micros etc.
- Develop the FOH night team and actively coach on customer care skills, department procedures etc., and carry out on the job training.
- Ensure that the handover procedures are followed in the transferring of all relevant information on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of all control systems and ensure all revenue is correctly charged and monies are securely kept.
- Comply with hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards to include. Being attentive to guests, understand and anticipate guest needs, maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience, demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations, take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints, appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
- Be able to promote the hotel (and Corinthia brand generally) products and services.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all Corinthia hotels
- Be conversant and lead the team on emergency and evacuation procedures at night
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of line manager.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
- Have the desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to work night shifts (19pm until 7am)
- Previous experience of a management/supervisory role in 4* or 5* hotel
- Fluent Czech and English
- Knowledge of Micros Fidelio/Opera front desk system
- Experienced with customer service, guest relations and problem resolution
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise self
- Able to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Flexible & adaptable, enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Ability to work without supervision
- Customer focused / Can-do, understanding of Hotel Industry standards, policies and procedures, understanding the internal and external customer needs
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth
- Colleague restaurant – complimentary meals
- 5 weeks of holiday after 1 year of employment + 1 extra day off on your birthday
- Complimentary Annual Prague Travel Card – Lítačka
- Contributory pension scheme provided
- Free access to Top Deck Spa & Fitness at Panorama Hotel Prague
- Discounts on Beauty Salon, F&B and accommodation rates within the Corinthia
If you are interested in working for our company, we would like to ask you to send your CV in Czech and in English, so that you may possibly be included in our selection process.
All the personal details will be kept in confidentiality as stipulated by law and will be used only for the recruitment process of our company, IHI Towers, s.r.o. All the personal documents will be held for a maximum of 30 days and after this period your documents will be shredded according to the internal guidelines.
In case you are not contacted within the next 15 days by us, we have chosen another candidate for the mentioned position. Thank you for your understanding.