As Solution Engineer you will be provide customers with professional, timely, accurate and effective proposals for SITA Network Services. You will be accountable for triggering all actions required to successfully implement the contracted solutions. Reporting to the Solution Engineering Manager, you will be a part of the Solution Engineering Team in Prague.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel ay! Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Be the interface to customers to qualify their network services requests and transform these into low level designs allowing issuance of quotation
• Define & design alternate solution if customer expectation is not meeting standard SITA SLA’s
• Support the Solution Designers / Solution Architects on large customer opportunities by gathering access circuits quotations
• Check & Validate Costs Components Completeness & Apply Customer Pricing.
• Validate the quality of the data received from the customer for processing successfully the orders
• Produce the list of orderable components (Bill of Material) and the low-level design
• Translate Low Level Design into customer order within SITA ordering tools
• Perform Quotes refresh for costs optimization and Control pro-actively validity of quotes.
• Define and ensure that service acceptance tests are carried out successfully
• Attend service activation/migration conference calls if required by the Project Manager and/or Customer Success Manager
• Ensure data quality and Integrity
Who you are
• At least 5+ years of experience in Network Engineering / Telecom Industry.
• Working experience on enterprise customers projects: Network Solutions (MPLS)
• Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Technologies
• Experience with Design & Implementation of network services & carrying out the router and switches configurations
• Change management/ Project Management knowledge (ITIL knowledge is a plus)
• Be autonomous and agile in changing environments, with sense of initiative and proactivity.
• Strong communication & Analytical skills
• Quality, process and customer oriented.
• Proactive in his/her approach
• Self-driven and able to work autonomously
• Proficiency in English is a must
One or more additional certifications are required:
Technical Expertise required:
MPLS IPVPN, routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIPV2, Dial Solutions (PPP/L2F), Switching, DSL, IPSEC, GRE, Tunneling, Underlay & Overlay protocols., Wireless LAN.
Good to Have: Riverbed, Zscaler, Network Boost
• We offer a hybrid model of 3 days from the office and 2 days from home
• Standard working hours Monday to Friday with flexible start times (8:00am-6:00pm CEST, 37.5 hours per week)
• We will provide you your equipment including a laptop and new mobile work phone
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.