Powershell (nice to have)
HTML5 (nice to have)
C# (nice to have)
.Net (nice to have)
Dynamic CRM (junior)
Office 365 (junior)
If so, this job is just for you.
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like BMW, Worldline, Atos, ECHA, TÜV Austria, and international SMBs from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, automotive, government, and telecommunication companies are among them.
- Level MID 14,000 -16,500 B2B net +VAT per month, in case of work contract (UoP) 11,700 – 13,700 gross per month
- Level SENIOR 17,000 – 22,500 B2B net +VAT per month, in case of work contract (UoP) 14,100 – 18,700 gross per month.
Ideally if you have:
- Good knowledge C#, NET Framework 4.6+, Web API, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, EF/LINQ.
- Strong understanding of a microservice architecture/principles.
- Strong understanding of REST principles / maturities
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, merging.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure (Service Fabric, Cosmos DB, Service Bus/Queueing(RabbitMQ), MongoDB, BLOBs, VMs is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CI/CD pipeline adherence
- Cloud based monitoring and logging experience is a plus.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
What will you do:
- Develop cloud applications using C#, .NET, Service Fabric, RabbitMQ.
- Design and development of database models (Cloud based NoSQL/Microsoft SQL Server).
- Setup API Integrations with various 3rd parties.
- Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework).
- Implement automated devops deployments with CI/CD best practices
- Provide adequate test coverage include unit and integration tests
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time.
- Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills
- Start-up atmosphere with minimum bureaucracy and flat structure
- Access to platform Motivo to complete challenges, bring some fun to work life,and get Vstorm coins and rewards
- Keep a work-life balance and avoid being overloaded – we follow workplace 4.0 rules
- Up to $2,500 of annual budget to spend on what you love and choose
- Ability to co-create a community with us. You have a direct influence on the company’s development.
- Use private healthcare and Multisport card
Send us your amazing CV and get a membership proposal to join the Vstorm community that will drive your full potential!