GitLab (nice to have)
Docker (nice to have)
WinForm (nice to have)
Selenium (nice to have)
Angular Material (nice to have)
Bootstrap (nice to have)
Angular 11 (nice to have)
.net framework 2.0-4.8 (advanced)
.NET Core 3.1 (advanced)
About BNY MELLON
We are leading the Agile DevOps transformation for the Bank, defining a new way of working between Tech and Ops, and driving full-scale adoption of DevOps by our technologists.
We also own the Tech and Ops Unification strategy and execution to drive synergies and amplify the co-development of solutions that make the Bank more efficient.
We trust in core values of focus, autonomy, connectedness, and diversity to guide how we approach our work and treat our clients. We further believe that adhering to our principles of empathy, efficiency, resiliency, and ubiquity help us solve problems for our clients.
All responsibilities fall within the team to deliver front-to-back solutions.
We promote and utilize a Lean Agile framework to allow for incremental development of new components and systems – and we apply DevOps principles (DoD, code reviews, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment).
We deliver solutions following microservices architectural principles.
The team is focused on client delivery, embracing feedback from our customers at all stages of the process and regular self-review of our operating model.
Collaboration with other teams and continuous learning are critical to our culture.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Full-stack Developer to join our team in Wroclaw (or fully remote).
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Passionate .NET and Angular developer with strong people and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, yet independent team player who is comfortable leaving her/his comfort zones and thinking creatively
- Inquisitive and analytically minded engineer who can articulate complex technical problems in a concise and clear manner
- Strong technologist with a preference towards developing her/his technical skills in cloud- and microservices-oriented architectures
Tech Stack and Tooling:
- Front End: Angular 11-13, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Angular Material, WPF, WinForms (mostly read only)
- Back End: .NET Core 3.1-6, .NET Framework 2.0-4.8
- Deployment: Private cloud infrastructure (VMs or containers), Docker, GitLab pipelines, Sonar
- Code Repository: GitLab
- Development and Knowledge Base: Visual Studio 2022, Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Confluence, Pluralsight
- Methodology: Scrum & Kanban
- 1+ years developing in .NET and / or Angular (basic experience with .NET required)
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and express basic concepts in plain English
- Willingness to continuously improve and learn other frameworks, languages, tools, etc.
- A team-player attitude, including a willingness to assist team members with ad hoc work as and when required
- No prior business knowledge is required. Direct communication with stakeholders/business clients is encouraged and used as learning tool
- Full time contract of employment
- Fully remote work
- City Centre location close to main railway station if you prefer to go to the office.
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)