Software Architecture (advanced)
React Native (advanced)
Mobile&XR team is a very dynamic, open and adaptive team mixing many skills and competences to keep ahead of mobile world changes. We have Developers, IT Architects, BAs, Testers, Support Specialists, Designers & PMs. Most of us working in a couple of roles in the agile way.
We are part of Digital Technology department within Volvo Group Digital & IT organization.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Work with architects from other teams to integrate your applications in the complete solution.
- In cooperation with cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams of developers, designers, quality engineers, project managers and other stakeholders, you’ll advance the digital transformation and modernization of mobile architectures
- You’ll mentor your junior colleagues, providing architectural guidance and design leadership. Furthermore, you’ll maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in order to identify and resolve challenges and ensure top-notch delivery.
- Taking up development tasks
- Experience in developing complex applications in iOS and/or Android as well as in technical leadership role including architecture
- You know the best practices and risks in terms of security.
- You understand & and are experienced with Design patterns, Data Structures
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- You feel comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
- You are able to lead a team in scope of IT Architecture
- You are experienced with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, source control tools like git
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple mobile platforms and related technologies: Android, iOS, React Native (it is ok if you know one technology), APIs & communication, security, … and common out of the box solutions
- Excellent communication skills and self-reliance
- You’re able to work in a team and are always open for feedback from your team mates’
- Customer oriented
- Ability to understand business requirements and to translate them into technical solutions and to lead mobile projects through the complete development lifecycle
- Proactive problem solving and self-starting
- Tendency to improve performance connected with analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Good English skills
- Experience and proven ability to design, develop and deploy applications in Azure Cloud (PaaS and Serverless)
- Experience with Java Spring framework (Spring Boot)
- Experience with JPA and databases (Hibernate, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
- Private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Sports card and MyBenefit platform
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- English lessons
- Training budget (possibilities to take part in trainings, conferences, subscriptions of training platforms like Raywenderlich)
- Extra time for self-development during working hours
- Knowledge sharing sessions in the team