Bytamic is an international IT-services and Consulting company with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria and subsidiary companies in Warsaw and Poznań. We work with multinational companies and we drive digital transformation for our clients. We are truly agile, work with the latest technologies and our engineers and scrum-teams deliver state-of-the-art product development services for our clients. Delivering with highest quality standards is key to us – therefore we focus on continuous training & education of our engineers.
For our operations in Warsaw/Poznań or fully remote we are currently looking for smart professionals in the field of
You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications.
Your main focus area will be to:
- You will work in a team of three dedicated mobile engineers on the further development of the native apps for iOS and Android;
- In your work you will be able to count on the support of the extended engineering team of around 15 software engineers and UX designers;
- You will assist other engineers in an advisory capacity in order to bring complex topics into the simplest possible software patterns and help to constantly improve quality with code reviews within the team;
- The result of your work is used every day by thousands of people looking for a flat in Switzerland.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in designing, building and testing mobile applications for iOS or Android
- You have a passion for developing native mobile applications and a passion for beautiful UI and intuitive UX
- You have relevant experience with SwiftUI, Kotlin/Jetpack Compose or would like to master these frameworks
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can make and justify architectural decisions from a technical and user-oriented point of view
- You also enjoy interacting with the product and UX teams
What you can expect from us
- Working with latest technologies
- Lots of career development potentials
- International clients with challenging projects (usually product/feature development)
- International software development teams with distributed delivery groups
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and Multisport card
- Training & education
- Attractive remuneration
- Language classes (usually business English; but not limited to)
- Modern computer equipment, incl. Apple device policy
- Employee referral programme
- Integrational meetings & events
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.