React Native (advanced)
React Native (advanced)
About Solidstudio ⚡
Solidstudio is a group of IT professionals, operating independently on the market for over five years with a focus on satisfying and smart challenges. Over this relatively short existence on the market, we have been supporting big market players and building our own expertise in the e-mobility world.
Working at Solidstudio means working with a bunch of smart guys with up-to-date technology stack, distributed architecture, and people that love having a great laugh. If building and shaping amazing solutions and products in highly efficient teams is something you would like to form, then sending your resume is the next step!
- in the Krakow office
- Employment Contract (UoP)
- Contract of Mandate (UZ)
We offer full time or part-time (at least 80 hours per month) job.
- support in developing a career path according to one’s individual criteria.
- support in self-development through, among others, training budget (3000 PLN per year).
- (online) Japanese lessons for free
- coverage of the quality of conducted projects – Code Review, CI/CD, extreme programming.
- agile and lean management methodologies.
- private healthcare and MultiSport card.
- well-equipped office in a central location close to Main Square.
- company integrations every quarter.
We are looking for experienced and proactive developer, who:
- has at least 3 years’ experience of experience developing Android or iOS applications with React Native;
- has practical knowledge of GIT version control system;
- is familiar with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx</strong>);
- knows testing frameworks (is/detox);
- is familiar with the basic functions of platforms, push notifications, location services, etc…;
- has good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+</strong>);
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- the ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on clients’ input;
- e-mobility experience
- “People, People and People again. They build the company. In addition, the projects we work on are very innovative, the technologies / techniques we use are the latest that we can use.” – Happy developer at Solidstudio
- “Opportunity to learn new things, test them in production conditions.” – 2nd happy developer at Solidstudio
- “Freedom to choose which tools to use.” – Recruiter at Solidstudio (that’s me!)
- “Honest work for honest money.” – Senior developer at Solidstudio
- “People, atmosphere, freedom of remote work / office work.” – Marketing specialist at Solidstudio
Our recruiting process is as fast as Max Verstappen on the track It takes about 1 week. Interested?