React Native (regular)
React Native (regular)
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We’re a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn’t mind hanging your hat? Perfect, keep reading.
About the role:
As a client-facing mobile developer, you will have the opportunity to learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You will partner directly with clients to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding results. You will become part of Avanade Mobile Group surrounded by native and cross-platform development professionals.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
You are an experienced Developer and have a ‘traditional’ computer science and development foundation. You are passionate about working with new technologies, not limiting yourself to any framework, but rather willing to grow and explore new technologies in the mobile development domain. You might have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and business skillset includes:
- Experience with Xamarin development, .NET development, MVVM pattern
- Willingness to learn or experience Flutter, ReactNative, MAUI
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners
- Willing to share the knowledge within the team
- Solid written and spoken English skills
It is not required but would be great if you have experience with Native(iOS and/or Android) mobile application development.