- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.).
- Good understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire to grow in the software testing field.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Experience in test automation.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.