Ready for your next adventure? Join us!
- Experience with Node.js (4+ years);
- Experience with Typescript, NestJS;
- Experience in designing and developing reliable distributed systems;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, like Redis, MongoDB, or their cloud alternatives;
- Experience with message brokers, like RabbitMQ, SQS, etc;
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP;
- Experience with CI/CD processes;
- Experience in integrating with multiple external APIs.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience in managing cloud resources, IaC (cloudformation, terraform);
- Experience in building public APIs;
- Experience in leading the team.
- Developing APIs, microservices, flexible interfaces, at massive scale across multiple continents;
- Part of the role will include integration with multiple external APIs, processing of the data, and compiling it in a flexible way to accommodate various output requirements;
- Participating in laying down the foundations of the technology, and being a key-member.
API-based accommodation platform intended to deliver rooms with maximum efficiency. The company’s platform has a programming interface, based on open cloud technology that seamlessly creates a direct connection to open new opportunities for profit and business with zero manual effort, enabling hotels and travel providers to improve hotel distribution services.
✔ Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company with opportunities for professional growth;
✔ Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
✔ Health insurance;
✔ Maintaining a work/life balance;
✔ Maintenance of the FOP by the company’s internal accountant;
✔ Online yoga classes with a certified trainer;
✔ Exciting long-term projects with clients from different countries (mainly Israel, USA, UK);
✔ Opportunity to propose and implement our own solutions;
✔ Flexible work schedule;
✔ Regular performance evaluations and salary reviews;
✔ English classes with certified English teachers (individual and group classes);
✔ Team and corporate events;
✔ Official Ukrainian holidays – weekends.