Founded in 1983, Enmark’s philosophy has never changed; serve the Metal Service Center Industry with the latest technology to enhance operations from the shop floor to the top floor.
The Windows Based Flagship product of Enmark, Eniteo, was launched in late 2004 and has taken root deep in the Metal Service Center community. Eniteo, utilizes advanced technology, including barcode scanning, touch-screen shop floor, and Microsoft Cloud services.
Planned project team: PM, Tech Lead, Senior Android Dev, Senior .NET Dev, Middle .NET Dev, Senior QA, Senior BA, UIUX Designer, DevOps, SAP Engineer.
- Excellent C# knowledge
- Knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle
- Good knowledge and proper usage of Object-Oriented Programming and clean architecture
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Upper Intermediate+ English level
- Experience creation of technical documentation
- Experience working with cloud (Azure infrastructure)
- Experience with Messaging, micro-service architecture
- Active development of new services
- Close cooperation with stakeholders on product requirement analysis
- Take part in product/feature design for the system
- Take care about security, processes, tests and best practices
- Reengineering of a current version of software for new devices.
- Create a mobile application to establish new capabilities for the clients.
- Create a web view to migrate current version of the system to a new design and approach.
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.