Freshcode is looking for a Full-stack JS developer with at least 2 years of experience and spoken English who will bring his expertise to Health Care/EdTech/Fintech and other projects in Poland 🙂
Our company (https://freshcodeit.jobs/ ) engaged in web and mobile development. We work on long-term projects (from 6 months and longer) with customers from Europe, USA and Australia. Our main stack is JS, Node, Vue, React, .Net, Clojure.
We are involved in projects that have value and help people and the environment. We offer a variety of areas: Health Care, EdTech development, an eco-service for international delivery of goods to the EU, an application to improve the educational process in schools and universities in Denmark, and many others.
For example, there is a platform for interaction between people with autism and general practitioners. The online platform simplifies communication, goal setting and remote control. It is fully adapted for the behavioral treatment of autism in various programs.
Teams are different in size, depending on the project: there are both for 5+ developers, and for 1-2 developers from our side.
There are JS and Clojure expertise centers from Freshcode: developers share training materials, experience and help in solving technical issues.
What are you going to do:
- Development of new functionality in JS/TS;
- Refactoring of existing code;
- Communication with the team and the customer.
What is important to us:
- 1.5+ years of Node.js development experience;
- Experience with React from 1 year;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/Oracle) — writing queries, optimization, profiling, troubleshooting;
- Spoken English(Upper-Intermediate level).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Azure/Amazon/Google Cloud Platforms;
- Desire to grow in Team lead;
- Experience in mentoring and coaching a team.
- Ability to make architectural decisions and impact the development of the project;
- Flexible work schedule: you can move hours and build your day the way you want;
- Ability to work partially or completely remotely;
- Lack of time trackers;
- Paid vacation (15 working days) and sick leave (10 working days);
- Cooperation on contractor form;
- Availability of management: any TOP-manager at a distance of a couple of steps / chat messages.
1. Call with a recruiter (30 minutes)
2. Technical interview with Team Lead of the company (60-90 minutes)