Microsoft Windows (regular)
Sorint is an Italian IT integrator with +1000 engineers onboard and 35 years of expertise, delivering infrastructure, code, and product maintenance for financial institutions, telecoms, and industry 4.0.
As an System Administrator at Sorint.lab Poland you will collaborate with developers to deliver cloud-native applications.
Since your role will be a consultant, we expect you to be autonomous in self-development and work. Good communication skills are requiared.
We work in small teams that are being created for the purpose of project basing on team competences required.
Good knowledge of VMWARE:
- VMware infrastructure management (vm creation, snapshot management, resource management, logging analysis, upgrade of VCF components on vxrail supported by Dell support)
- P2V migration using VMware Converter
Good knowledge of Microsoft:
- Advanced troubleshooting on Windows server operating systems
- GPO management
- Release, deploy from task sequence and update collection and device from SCCM
- Basic knowledge of DNS, DHCP, IIS, Exchange Server
- Basic knowledge of switch configuration and management
- Basic knowledge of Unix family distributions
- English – Professional Proficiency level (min. B1+ level)
- Polish – Professional Proficiency level (mother tongue)
- At least 1 year experience as a Sys Admin
- Team player, pro-active, self-organized.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Internal Academia with trainings
- Access to all the courses in the most popular learning platforms (A Cloud Guru, Cloud Academy, Frontend Masters, Networklessons, Oracle, Pluralsight, Red Hat, Udemy, Whizlabs)
- Certification exams expenses covered by Company
- Luxmed, Multisport