Automation / Regression Testing (regular)
Unit Testing (regular)
Our QA Team focuses on professionalizing the testing setup and automating everything that can be automated.
QA Engineers are part of our development teams and they continuously test outside the boundaries to ensure the best quality and provide a high level of test coverage while we go towards production.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation for a project – interface to API that generates sales reports. The team is building an interface, web app, and API.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next QA Engineer.
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Developing, maintaining, and improving automated test cases and all test frameworks.
- Making the code more efficient and maintainable (code refactoring).
- Tracking and reporting bugs and defects.
- Working on continuous improvement of knowledge about the client’s solutions and its complementary tools.
- Identifying opportunities for automation.
- Taking part in QA team discussions and doing regression testing before releases.
- Daily stand-up with a US client.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automated testing.
- Very good English skills (min. B2).
- ISTQB Certification.
- Completed studies with a technical profile.
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.