AWS (nice to have)
Spring Boot (regular)
Spring Boot (regular)
Syncron, as the first company in the field of after-sales service and inventory optimization that moved to a cloud-only strategy, is expanding its business in every corner. To facilitate it, we are growing within all parts of our organization.
Now we’re extensively expanding our R&D Office in Poland, where we’re creating software mainly for automotive, mining & construction industries.
One of our products is called EazyStock. It’s a specialized solution within Syncron. Whilst Syncron’s client base is made up of large enterprises (e.g. Manitowoc, Mazda, DTNA and JCB), EazyStock works with small to medium-sized companies, helping them to optimize their inventories and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction without having excess capital tied up in redundant inventory.
In EazyStock, we want to combine our powerful engine with modern UI to address the needs of our customers. The development team is relatively small and includes the team leader, engineers, product owner, tester and UX designer – a group of dedicated experts, working in SCRUM (2-week long sprints). As we are a product company and the quality of our software has a direct impact on our customers’ revenue, the team thrives to produce high-quality code while releasing the new EazyStock’s version on a monthly basis.
Since the product has entered the fast-growing phase, we are looking for a Mid/Senior FullStack Software Engineer.
Our tech stack: Angular 13+ (WebStorm), Typescript, NgRx (state management), Jasmine & Karma (unit tests), Cucumber & Protractor (e2e tests), Java 11+ (IntelliJ), Spring boot 2.1+, Hibernate 5.4+, PostgreSQL 11+, AWS, JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit, Jenkins, Miro
- Helping UX Designer and Product Owner designing new features from the technical point of view
- Implementing new features:
- Extending calculation engine
- Exposing engine’s functionality with REST API
- Implementing new UI features using existing Angular Material or custom components
- Writing unit, integration & E2E tests
- Maintaining integration connectors with other ERPs
- Reviewing other team members’ code
- Fixing bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Java and JS
- [nice to have] Spring Boot experience
- [nice to have] Hibernate experience
- [nice to have] Angular 2+ experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Being yourself in an informal, low-ego and open working environment where you can truly make a difference and enjoy working with positive, passionate and collaborative people, ready to share their knowledge with you
- Scandinavian style and company culture with work-life balance and true care for your wellbeing
- 100% remotely / hybrid / work from Warsaw office that is centrally located (Plac Grzybowski) – depending on your plans
- Freedom to choose the employment type: employment contract vs. B2B model
- ! Copyrights tax benefit on an employment contract (tax-deductible expenses for software engineers = 80%)
- Flexible working hours and no micromanagement
- Fringe benefits (private medical insurance, multisport, life insurance)
- Employee referral program – a bonus of 1500 EUR if the referral gets hired
- Quarterly team meetings at the Warsaw office (travel expenses covered for remote workers)
- Internal training sessions (Friday Seminars), conference and training budget for every team, free English & Swedish classes, AWS certification
- Opportunity to work in a cross-functional and agile team you can learn from
- Opportunity to take part in the development of “off-the-shelf” products, based on best practices (code review, automated tests, continuous integration)
- We do respect one another, and we do enjoy working together – we play pool and board games (mostly online these days), organize charity activities – to name just a few
- Remote recruitment, hiring and onboarding process
Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry-leading investments in research and development to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price, order, and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.
As data controller of your personal data, we are required to provide you with several information to foster your data privacy rights. Please read them here.