Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup – we have 300+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are looking for a creative Front-End Engineer joining our clients R&D team, building application and network services orchestration framework. The whole team consists of Product Manager, back-end, front-end and QA engineers.
Other things to know:
- The team consists of front-end software developers who cooperate closely with backend team
- We use SCRUM methodology
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
Example of projects:
- The project A involves building a user interface for software responsible for configuring EVPN. The project is part of the client’s company business, so you will be able to touch money-spinning product, which is a complex solution. Our part of work is directly connected with functions allowing the user to quickly set up and handle sophisticated access redundancy scenarios.
- Project B involves building a complex modular platform to support the M&A (Merger and Acquisition) process by generating reports on companies and their competitors. The reports will involve such aspects as company overviews, employee sentiment, customer reviews on products, and customer surveys. From the UI perspective, our challenge is to deliver an intuitive design that would speed up the entire process for the customer consultants and eventually for end customers.
- The project C involves building a new product for modern cloud applications on top of observability & AI concepts (details are protected by an NDA). The customer is a Silicon Valley start-up in stealth mode and is driven by successful startup founders. You will work with a dedicated UX designer, experienced backend and DevOps teams.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Working in agile methodology and collaborating with the rest of the team (product managers, UX designers, back-end developers)
- Implementing new features and extending/improving existing ones
- Implementing unit tests
Do we have a match?
As a Frontend Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience with React (both class and functional components)
- Good knowledge and understanding of one-way data flow architectures (Flux, Redux etc.)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and clean code guidelines
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Good knowledge of at least one unit test tool (ie. Jest, Enzyme)
- Experience in Cypress
- Experience in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules)
- Experience with CI/CD approach
- At least a basic knowledge of Linux
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on