Magento 2 (advanced)
Magento 2 (advanced)
- Magento 2
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- PHP Basic knowledge
- Analytical mind and solving problem skills
- Attention to details
- Teamwork and team spirit
- Good level of English both written and spoken
- Continuous improvement attitude in order to monitor quality standards and procedures
Nice to have:
- Magento 2 Professional Front-end Developer Certificate
- Magento 2 Professional Java Script Developer Certificate
Who we are
Sintra Consulting is a group of highly skilled e-commerce professionals, who are passionate about delivering ultimate e-commerce experience. We constantly build our core competencies which are integrated into our regular business practice: we are true e-commerce experts. Thanks to our work and continuous improvement attitude, we turn our passion into a real e-commerce business. At the moment the Sintra Group has offices in Poland, Italy, and Ukraine with further ambitions to grow.
What we do
We do e-commerce and we love it. We specialize in sophisticated integration projects combining our tech coding talent with exceptional product design and user experience. We create an environment and strategy to build a unique and engaging shopping experience for your customers, without interruption between online and offline.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work on various e-commerce projects for large customers and exciting and innovative start-ups, including premium global fashion brands
- You will participate in complex and sophisticated e-commerce projects, combining various technologies like Magento + React/ Angular, PIM integrations, Omnichannel, Shopify + React custom apps, PWA
- You will be involved in the development of both- new stores and also the implementation of new functionalities in existing Magento 2 stores. Your tasks will also include integrations with external systems (ERP, PIM, WMS, etc.)
- You will work in a friendly environment that favors the exchange of knowledge. You will have the freedom to speak loud about your ideas
- You will have spare time you can spend on training and certifications