Hi! We are a startup from NYC that creates home security solutions, currently dipping our toes into integrating them with insurance. We are looking for an experienced developer to join our remote Android team.
The current Mobile Team consists of 6 people (2x Android, 2x iOS, 2x QA) and we are looking to expand to 3 developers per platform (and 4 later this year). All of us are located in Poland, but we don’t have an office.
Apply if you:
- Can own a feature start-to-end, from getting requirements through implementation to production
- Have strong technical skills
- Are a good communicator
- Are product-driven and like to have real impact as a developer
- Can work asynchronously and collaborate with distributed teams
- Enjoy implementation freedom and autonomy
General tech stack:
- Kotlin with coroutines
- AndroidX, Jetpack
- Dagger 2 migrating to Hilt
- Modularized project, with modularization still ongoing (decoupling a monolithic `app` is a challenge!)
- BLE and WebRTC to integrate with external devices
- Compensation: $5000–$7000
- Contract: B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid vacation
Sounds interesting? We are happy to talk with you!