We have received several industry awards for delivering some of the best ecommerce applications in Poland listed among the most popular apps in stores. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top m-commerce apps used daily by millions of customers, to IoT experiments.
If you are an experienced, reliable software engineer, ready to join a team of more than 40 mobile developers, lead project teams, and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, HEBE, Superpharm, LPP (Sinsay, Reserved), Morizon, Livespace, Packhelp, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let’s talk!
- working in autonomous, agile teams on ambitious, end-to-end projects,
- taking initiative and responsibility for the technical side of your projects,
- delivering high-quality Android applications for outstanding local and global brands,
- designing and establishing communication with server data sources,
- creating user interfaces based on design systems prepared by our Product Designers,
- testing the effects of your work and reviewing the work of your team,
- taking part in preparing relevant project documentation.
We’re looking for:
- at least 3+ years of commercial experience in developing Android applications,
- solid knowledge of Kotlin, the patterns and good practices related to developing apps for this platform,
- good command of English, which will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs,
- good communication skills — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- great attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy,
- creativity and proactiveness — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
- Kotlin; MVVM; Kotlinx; Hilt; Coroutines+Flow; Jetpack: Compose, Navigation, Work, Paging etc; Retrofit, Apollo, Moshi; junit5, mockk; Room, SQLDelight, Kotlin Multiplatform, and in some older projects we used RxJava, databinding, and koin.
- We create every project from scratch, and we get to use the newest, most reliable tech available every time. What we actually use depends on the project and it is the team that decides, you included.
…and here’s what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment, where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary, relevant to market rates, your developing skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects — your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance, flexible working hours (yes, really, not just between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.),
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check in to one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidised sports membership, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear at our Warsaw office for when you need to relax and charge your batteries.