We are seeking an enthusiastic, open-minded, and curious QA Developer!
We appreciate your personal and professional development. We are constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, so be prepared that we’ll challenge you to push yourself. Thanks to this, you’ll accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask! Be sure that you’ve supported all the way and the recognition you deserve.
- Standard working benefits such as medical cover, MultiSport & MultiKafeteria, Life insurance
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work and 1 additional Birthday day off
- Nice and spacious office in the city centre (fresh fruits, coffee club, app-based parking spots booking system, bike parking, games: foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Online: stretching sessions, wellbeing weeks, social events
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Test Automation using technology like Java, Selenium
- Working as a Tester in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Has a complete understanding of the SDLC
- Good English
If you connect with our vision and get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.