React (nice to have)
We work in an Agile way, using a modern tech stack. We use Scala, Java, NodeJS, Angular, TypeScript, React, MongoDB, and plenty more. We build applications that work, that scale, that can be maintained over a longer time. Our primary customers are startups in the scaling phase from around the globe.
What you’ll do (aka Scope of Work):
- Building advanced web applications within the professional and Agile environment</strong>;
- Extending and improving functionality and architecture of the back-end (and front-end, if you want!) ;
- Defining APIs;
- Improving architecture of existing applications, refactoring;
- Helping fellow team members improve by doing code reviews on an ongoing basis;
- Training and coaching junior team members;
- Possibility to contribute to our tech blog (check it out!)</strong>;
- Opportunity to grow as a technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise.
What we look for (aka Requirements):
- Commercial experience in programming in Node.js (2+ years);
- Great knowledge of Node.js;
- Knowledge of TypeScript</strong>;
- Experience in at least one of the popular Node.js frameworks/libraries, preferred Express, Restify, or LoopBack;
- Decent command of English is necessary — both written and spoken.
- Proficiency with popular database engines: preferred document-oriented (MongoDB);
What you get (aka Benefits):
- Type of contract: B2B or permanent contract — up to you;
- Learning, learning, and growth!
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack;
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects (see our project portfolio here)</strong>;
- Tools of choice (including licenses);
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work;
- Regular peer-to-peer and company feedback;
- Annual work anniversary pay rise;
- 20 days of paid time off on a B2B contract;
- Paid vacation days for conferences & training;
- 100% of all educational expenses covered;
- Home office setup budget;
- Constantly expanded library;
- Multisport card;
- Private health care;
- Mental health care (online psychological support)</strong>;
- Great atmosphere and team spirit (want to know what it means at Evo? See our Team’s testimonials<strong>);
- Salary according to our transparent criteria (you can find more details in our Levels and salaries grid).
- Your application 😉 (one moment);
- An introduction call with HR (20 mins);
- HR & technical interview (1,5 hr);